Yachtie Visas: B1/B2 VISA

If you're a foreign (non-American) yacht crew member traveling to the U.S., you'll need the correct visas in order to enter the country. Foreign yacht crew who follow the rules and have all the necessary paperwork shouldn't have a problem obtaining the B1/B2 visa. However, in recent years the process has become more stringent and … Continue reading Yachtie Visas: B1/B2 VISA